We’ve spent the last 18 months in a pandemic, and so many of us are burnt out from juggling working from home, home schooling and increased anxiety and stress as a result. The insides of our homes have never been more familiar.
But our boundaries have become blurred. The place where we would once have recovered from burnout is now the place where it grew. Your mind feels like you’re living in chaos and your thoughts regularly spiral out of control.
Imagine a place where you could just *be*.
A place where you have the time and space to understand your thoughts.
To reconnect with your body.
A sanctuary of support, to nourish your mind.
A space for you to take a break from the demands of the everyday to prioritise you.
I’d like to invite you to join the Mindful Moments Circle. Every month, we’ll explore our thought patterns to embrace the chaos, begin to live a calmer life and start the journey to recovery from burnout. This space is safe, confidential and free of judgement; it’ll feel like truly coming home.
Sign ups for the first month will close on Sunday 26th September at 8pm BST, with the Circle commencing on Monday 27th September. The cost to join is $27.99 per month, and you can even have a one week free trial. Each month includes:
- Live guided meditation and inquiry via Zoom at the beginning of each month.
- Daily prompts, hints, tips and journalling activities to help explore how mindfulness works best for you.
- Accountability to support you in committing to your mindfulness practice.
- Weekly Q&A sessions to help you understand your mindfulness experience.
- Live Sharing Circle via Zoom at the end of each month to reflect on your experience and find ways to continue with your practice.
I can’t wait to welcome you home.